Tuesday, April 3, 2007

The GW Special (complete with hyperlinks)

Oy.

When asked about the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (Gen. Peter Pace's) comments that homosexuality was immoral -- GEORGE BUSH ~in his signature bone-headed fashion~ skirted around the subject to say instead, that he stands by the "Don't Ask Don't Tell Policy".

*Slams head on desk* *Flatlines------------*

Eh, this has been hashed out so many times -- not sure I could offer any new ideas --I'm always so overwhelmed with disgust. Everytime I want to voice my disdain for the current administration, my passion catches in my throat, too beaten down with the reality of today's political and social climate to put up a fight. It is times like these that we must get the 'big guns' out -- and for that call to arms - I give you my dear comedienne, patriot,inspiration Margaret Cho: (the following is an excerpt from her funny as shit concert film "Cho Revolution")

"Don't Ask Don't Tell. Don't Ask Don't Tell:" How dare they? How dare they ask you to die for your country and not allow you to be who you are? (applause) As if you could win a war without lesbians. (laughter and applause). "Who gonna read the map?"

Yeah... enough said.

No comments: