Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Insert Sad Face (a random lamentation)

I joined the conglomeration of bloggers and the like (on technorati.com) - - only to find that much like the last kid picked in gym class, I suck in the blogosphere.

We all must start somewhere.

But I am ranked 2,664,948 (0 links from 0 sites).

I feel as though its written with a smirk.

Then a distantly familiar voice says "If you build it they will come" only to be drowned out by another voice that says "If you don't do well in this class, you don't graduate."

Ok, I'm not solely driven by a need to succeed within the walls of this (fine) institution. But I want to be popular. Pick me! Pick me! Perhaps smaller more random posts might tickle someone's fancy. Even my friends don't seem to be reading about my amazingly long winded, albeit amazingly astute observations.

Is anyone else picking up on the fact that I seem to write as though I have a British accent???????
Oh well.
Eliza Doolittle me any day.



pick me. pick me.




3 comments:

Kalynn said...

i pick you! i hope that helps your ranking.

Anonymous said...

You were always my first pick.

Anonymous said...

Consider yourself picked!
Yes I picked "you"
"You" and only "You"

I enjoyed your blog, first attempt ??? - could have fooled me!