Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Coulterguiest III ... "they're heeeeeere"

Our darling little Annie Coulter (for those of you who don't know, she seems to be taking the right wing by storm -- a conservative rockstar of moral compassing and dignity) made a splash at this year's CPAC convention, inspiring the conservative youth of America (yet again) with her blazingly hateful rhetoric (which some other ridiculously delusional right wingers call satire).

****In case you were a lazy ass and didn't watch the 34-second clip (I forgive you) She *just* said --- on the record --

"...I wanted to talk about the other democratic presidential candidate John Edwards -- but it turns out you have to go to rehab if you say the word 'faggot'...." Even in baby blue - I can't take away the sting. Sorry -- I tried.
Perhaps some "Little Orphan Annie" background for you -- Last year, and the CPAC Conference (CPAC is the Conservative Political Action Conference) Ann was quoted calling Muslims "RagHeads." Which -- as I'm sure you can infer yourselves -- went over like a white water rafting trip on the Titanic. (is it too soon to joke ?? )

Aside from the fact that they are all wrong I truly don't have a problem with conservatives -- you guys are like the cherry -- I don't like you but I accept that when I buy the original flavors that you are one of the four -- Don't get me wrong -- I will throw you out or push you off on a friend I don't care for, but by no means do I think you don't belong in the package.

But c'mon guys...."Rag-Heads?!?" Or perhaps they recalled her stint on the Today Show with Matt Lauer when she said that "[She] had never seen women enjoying their husbands death so much" -- (This was in reference to the 9.11 widows.) And then when the event rolls around the very next year you're all "Yeah, she was a great speaker -- we should ask her back!! -- She is just what we need to inspire thought and progress among our wide-eyed conservative youth."

Is that how the conversation went?
Don't even get me started on how sick I am of the fact that the worst thing you can possibly infer about the quality of a man (or lack thereof) is that he is a faggot. Coming from such a right wing - blinded by hate - dried up - conservative who is so against the 'gay agenda' one would hope that Ann Coulter *might* think twice before she continue to sodomize American ideals.

(And by sodomize I don't mean the fun... gay way -- I mean ass rape.)
Again, I'm just saying....


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

like michelle malkin, she realizes she gets attention when she says ridiculous things. even other conservatives know shes insane.

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with you -- Michelle malkin is positively prime evil... of all the amazingly astute and dissenting voices in america -- who the fuck gave here a microphone?

Oh wait, fox news just had her on as an analyst for the whole CPAC convention -- now at least i know who else to hate.

Anonymous said...

You're wrong about cherry starburst, they are quite tasty.

Anonymous said...

Im not one for violence, but someone should slap that woman across the face.