Tuesday, March 6, 2007

The Art of Distraction

I am hoping that this feeling that I write too much, and am completely un-interesting might pass (it is a tuesday afterall). But just to test things out -- I'm putting yet another posting that is low on content, but still remains pretty.

So here you are -- some artwork, done at home because Marymount never schedules any art classes at a time that works with my hectic full time student/full time worker status.



here's the most recent --


then you can just view my Old ART... something to keep you awake in the midst of my boring rants and rumblings.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always loved your art!! You are super talented!!! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

The theater backdrop one is still the background for my comp. Its bootiful!


*20 bucks if you can guess who wrote this

Requiem0904 said...

Totally didn't guess correctly... but you were my second guess- can i get a 10?

Jeanette said...

really gorgeous work!

Kalynn said...

i love this! you are very talented.

Lexie said...

Beautiful. Post more!

Anonymous said...

This is amazing, how did i now know of this fabouls talent... i love it!